Tuesday, January 14, 2014
White Bottle Memories
In my head I have these little white bottles that hold all my really good memories. The idea of these white bottles just waiting to be opened, holding my most special memories makes me so happy. I love moments when I'm experiencing something and I think, yep that's gonna be a white bottle memory. That's gonna be one that I want to look back on and smile at, that's going in a white bottle. I think one of the best things about memories is that they don't have to be this big extravagant moment for them to make you smile (they can be), most of my favourite memories are the small moments. This weekend I was in the car with my dad, it was freezing cold outside, gloomy and wet. I had plugged in my phone and we were listening to the Civil Wars (which I mean is probably the best soundtrack to a rainy Saturday) and I was watching him tap his fingers on the steering wheel to the music and turn it up when he didn't realize I was looking. It's moments like that that I want to put in a little white bottle on my shelf, pull out and remember in a few years. Things change so quickly and we live life so fast that often we don't enjoy life while we are living it. I want to enjoy moments but I also want to remember them. I wish I could physically bottle up everything that makes me happy and hold them in my hands, I wish that was possible. If anyone ever figures out how to do that in the future I will be the first person to try it. I want real life white bottles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment