Friday, January 3, 2014

Fridays

Hi lovely readers!

I hope that the end of this week finds you happy and healthy! This friday I've decided to let you all in on one of my plans for this blog. This year I really want to work on this corner of the internet a little bit more and expand the potential/success of my writing here. To kickstart that I wanted to start a feature every Friday here on Blogs by Beckah, which is very exciting! Every Friday I'll post a new piece of writing here, most likely I hope it to be a poem. I really hope that this give me a chance to write more and also to share more of my work. As well as my own personal goals I really want this feature to be exciting for my readers. I want to hear from you, so if you have a topic you want me to write about (a poem or a blog post), I want to hear it!

I hope you'll join me here for a new poem or a post that you've requested! Leave a comment or tweet me: @BeckahEmily

Thanks for reading and have an amazing Friday :)




No comments:

Post a Comment