Happy 18th Birthday to my favorite sweet butt in the world!
This girl is seriously the sweetest, funniest and most fun loving person I've ever met and I'm so thankful to have her in my life! We've had some amazing times together and I thought it would be great to share a few here for everyone to enjoy!
First I'll start with our crazy addiction to coffee. This was in law class...and as you can tell by the cups, it was winter! Which means one of us walked in the cold to purchase these bad boys! Rain or shine we get our coffee and that's one thing I love to share with my chummy!
Next, I love our friendship because we're very rarely normal. We have endless nicknames for each other and we make up words far too often! Doug and Jim 7ever. As you can see I often get confused as to who exactly is Doug and who is Jim. I also tend to text her until my phone is at 3% battery life. Fun times!
I think it's fair to say at this point that it's very hard for us to take a good picture. This is one of an entire album full of attempts. We sat there taking selfies the entire class while laughing so hard we were crying. Believe me, this is the only remotely good one...you really don't want to see the rest.
Another thing I really love about our friendship is that she really gets that sometimes (all the time) you need to laugh at stupid things. This is just an example of some of the stupid posts we send each other. Our conversations really just consist of us sending things like this back and forth.
Let's also just acknowledge how stunning she is...and how great those London Fogs were
(so incredibly good!)
Other great memories we have are prom and our after prom sleepover. I can't even remember most of those nights but I know that I spent them really enjoying myself and laughing really hard.
This is from the last day of school when we went to the beach and totally got lost on the way there. With a lot of people I would have gotten annoyed at the constant mistakes we had made but I really had a great day, even if I did end up 'sunk'!
Happy Birthday Tiffani! I hope that you have an amazing day celebrating with your family! Be the Queen of Sass and never change. You are so beautiful and I'm still so shocked that I found such an amazing best friend. I believe in you immensely and I support you in anything you do and I'll always have your back! I know that you are already so brilliant, capable, successful and that you will only grow in those accomplishments as time goes on. Happy Birthday love. You truly deserve all the happiness today and everyday after that. Thank you so much for being you and for letting me be me, thank you for understanding me, listening to me and laughing with me. You're the greatest, my fubby friend, simply the greatest!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment