Lets get started on this (I warn you, it's going to be a long one). Grab a hot beverage and get a comfy seat while I update you on one of my February adventures!
First up is my New York City girls weekend with my momma! Since both of our birthdays were this month, we escaped the snow of Toronto (only not really because it was snowy there too), and adventured the streets of NYC. It was my first time on a trip with just my mom and it was my first time in New York. I had such an amazing time experiencing the city and spending time with my mom. We flew out on Valentines Day, which was a little bit concerning because of the weather but we made it and had a great first night. We watched Date Night and ate junk food after shopping for some makeup and having an amazing dinner. Most of our weekend consisted of shopping, but really, who didn't expect that?! However, we did make it to the Met, which was so amazing and just too big to enjoy all at once. It was really nice to walk around see things I had learned about in my history class last semester. It's always a joy to visit a museum with momma Vee. Lest I write too much and blabber on about things nobody really cares about, let's get to the pictures!
On our way to the airport on Friday afternoon
The hotel was so cute and gave us both roses to celebrate Valentines Day!
Outside of the Met (I've discovered how much it sucks having to take selfies for every pic!)
After some shopping and starbs!
In some new clothes, getting ready for dinner on Saturday night
On Sunday we enjoyed some Dean and Deluca in Soho
We also stopped in at a really cool tea place, whose name escapes me at the moment
We got some final shopping in and a quick pic before lunch on Sunday
We grabbed a quick lunch on and then headed to the airport!
A bad picture of some of my goodies!
I hope you enjoyed my whirlwind, roundup of my NYC trip! I'll be back here soon to fill you in on another adventure I've had this month, and if not you know why....I'm a horrible blogger. Forgive me. Thanks for reading!
Until next time
xoxo








No comments:
Post a Comment