Happy February everyone!
February is my favourite month (I'm not afraid to admit that it's because my birthday is right at the start). I'm finally 19 and I have a feeling this is going to be a good, good month. Who else is excited?!
Anyone, anyone? *shrugs shoulders*
With February comes spring...well, it gets us one step closer to spring. Warmer days, less snow and blooming flowers! If that isn't exciting I don't know what is! Although as I'm writing this there's a blizzard going down outside my house, but we'll ignore that for the sake of my 'it's-almost-spring-so-I'm-happy-argument'. Seriously, let's just forget about the snow. Okay? Okay.
To those of you that get that reference: I love you. Anyways, I'm going to get to the point of this post. February. I love it. Love it, love it, love it. This month I have a lot of things planned and I'm so excited to experience them and share them here on my blog. In January I attempted to do a friday feature. Basically I promised myself (and you lovely reader), that I would post a poem every friday. This was basically to get me writing more and also to share more of my writing with you guys. It went fairly well and I do like most of the posts (four, I think) that came out of that little experiment, but I've decided not to continue that this month. I felt to constrained and pressured to put up a post and I just ain't about that life.....why did I just type that....more importantly WHY am I keeping it in?! I'm losing my cookies, for sure. Alas, I'm done with my friday feature. February is going to be freelance and all over the place. I want to post good quality pieces and little life updates that are interesting, not forced. I hope that's okay with anyone who reads Blogs by Beckah. If not....sucks to suck!
For now I'll leave you with my love and my appreciation for your support and your time. Thanks for reading!
Until next time
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment