I was going to write about how I dislike Valentines Day but I figured that there are probably enough sucky, sad people this week - without my own complaining. So what, I'm not spending they day with my boyfriend (who, just so we're clear does not exist). This past year has been so amazing and I have loved so many people, experiences and things. I thought what better way to combat that "I don't have a boyfriend on Valentines Day" feeling, than to pour out some LOVE on my blog. Are you ready? Because here is... My 2014 Love List!
This past year I've been blessed with a really great group of friends!
So this year I have been loving....
My beautiful and kindhearted friend, Kelsie. I've mentioned this lovely girl before and she has been apart of my life since the fetal stage. Okay maybe not that early but we've been friends forever. Being best friends though, that has been a fairly new development. I love her immensely and I'm so in awe of how beautiful she is. She's gorgeous on the outside (look at the picture, you'll see what I mean) but as far as her outward beauty goes, it does not even touch how magnificent she is on the inside. She's just a gem. God definitely made a good one when he made you, Kelsie. He really did.
The gorgeous, Tiffani. Tiff is just the best. She's such a good egg and I enjoy every minute I get to spend with her. This year I can truly say I have LOVED laughing with her and living life with the sweet friend that she has been to me. I love the way that she gets me before I even say a word and I love the way we just work as friends. She's such a joy to chat with, sip coffee with and watch horrendous tv with. I love her and the beautiful soul she has. I'm one lucky girl to have such a wonderful friend in my life. A wonderful, wonderful best friend.
And the wonderful, Nikita. Nik is the person I'd most definitely want in my corner if I was in any sort of trouble. He's such a good friend to me and I really have loved spending time with him and going through the rough high school years together. I wish him nothing but the best because he's such a wonderful person. He's a goof, but he's a good one.
I've spent more time with my family, who I've learned is quite honestly the best in the world.
So this year I've been absolutely LOVING the following Mayers girls...
The hilarious and most beautiful, Theresa. This last year I feel like Theresa and I have gotten super close. Well, closer than we have been in the past - which isn't that much of a difference...I don't know haha! The point is I love her. I love her, I love her, I love her. She's the most caring cousin I've ever had the wonder of knowing and I feel so blessed to be know that I can call her whenever and she will ALWAYS have time to chat with me.
My little dip, Shyla. Shy is so funny. We've adventured, laughed, cried and done so much more. I love the fact that she's more than my cousin and more like another sister...or like an extension of myself. She's such a joy and I love spending time with her. Even though she's so much older, I love the friendship we have and I've discovered that family (especially Shy), make the best friends.
Janie, who by the way is so freaking cool. Seriously. I love you Janie! This valentines day I've been thinking and I realized that I don't even know how wonderful Janie is and I'm just now discovering it! We hung out during christmas time and seriously I've never laughed so hard. Love her, love her. We all need those people who are just a hoot to be around. The thing with Janie is that she's a hoot but she's just so kind as well. This girl has the BIGGEST heart! I actually don't have a picture with Janie, which is sucky, but trust me she is beautiful!
Thank you
Until next time!
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment