Monday, June 16, 2014

#OOTD 1

Hi friends!
I decided to do an Outfit Of The Day feature occasionally here on my blog since I post WAY too often on my instagram and not nearly enough here. If this really isn't your thing don't feel bad about skipping this post, there will be more writing here soon!






I love these pictures but that runaway bra strap is going to keep appearing and annoying me throughout this whole post - I'll apologize now





Today was a beautiful day, so I thought it was only necessary that I do the sun some justice and wear a pretty dress. This dress is from H&M and I love it because it's super lightweight. I think it's the perfect dress for a breezy summer day and it's definitely going to get a lot of wear this season. I paired this dress with some really comfortable heels and a tasselled bag from target that I've worn for the last 3 summers. This bag is so versatile and just gets better with age. To finish it off I didn't want to go too heavy on jewellery so I just threw on a statement necklace from my mom's closet ;)

Hopefully this wasn't a huge shock to anyone who still reads my little space here on the internet. I'll be back soon with a relatively normal post, and probably a few more of these in between!


RV







No comments:

Post a Comment