Friday, June 20, 2014

Ryerson Adventure

Today I went on a downtown adventure with one of my favourite friends, Miss Kelsie Tari. Here are some snaps from the day!  I couldn't leave out any pictures because they're all too good to not include, hope you enjoy this little picture post! 

















The campus was so pretty and summery (except for our not so gold Gould street, which was shameful). It was so nice to be back in the city and with one of my best friends no less. We had a picnic, walked the streets, drank coffee and tea, shopped and just chatted throughout the day. It was a beautiful day that we both had been waiting for and looking forward to. All the days we spent in our respective libraries were worth it for a summer day like this.  Usually the city is so stressful and busy, but being there with Kelsie meant optimal relaxation, wonderful conversation and a stress-free day. Today was just a really great day, the kind of day I've been excited for since summer started.


RV



No comments:

Post a Comment