Christmas in my house has always been a huge event in my house; my mother loves it and we always have 4 trees. So naturally I love Christmas and to be honest I've been listening to Christmas music since the 2nd week of November (I cannot be the only one...right?!). This year Christmas has come so fast and I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!! I still have a few presents to wrap and I've baked so many cookies that I feel as if they'll come out of my ears soon! A couple of days ago I had a little Christmas party with a few of my friends and I thought I'd share some pictures here. I'll no doubt be back with another blog post about Christmas after the 25th, but for now I hope everyone reading is having a great December with friends and family. I hope that you enjoy your Christmas or if you don't celebrate it, that you enjoy the rest of the month and have a great new year!
Monday, December 23, 2013
A Very Christmassy Christmas Post
Merry Christmas! It's that time of the year again and I for one am so excited to see family, eat good food, give/receive gifts and generally celebrate the season!
Christmas in my house has always been a huge event in my house; my mother loves it and we always have 4 trees. So naturally I love Christmas and to be honest I've been listening to Christmas music since the 2nd week of November (I cannot be the only one...right?!). This year Christmas has come so fast and I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!! I still have a few presents to wrap and I've baked so many cookies that I feel as if they'll come out of my ears soon! A couple of days ago I had a little Christmas party with a few of my friends and I thought I'd share some pictures here. I'll no doubt be back with another blog post about Christmas after the 25th, but for now I hope everyone reading is having a great December with friends and family. I hope that you enjoy your Christmas or if you don't celebrate it, that you enjoy the rest of the month and have a great new year!
Christmas in my house has always been a huge event in my house; my mother loves it and we always have 4 trees. So naturally I love Christmas and to be honest I've been listening to Christmas music since the 2nd week of November (I cannot be the only one...right?!). This year Christmas has come so fast and I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!! I still have a few presents to wrap and I've baked so many cookies that I feel as if they'll come out of my ears soon! A couple of days ago I had a little Christmas party with a few of my friends and I thought I'd share some pictures here. I'll no doubt be back with another blog post about Christmas after the 25th, but for now I hope everyone reading is having a great December with friends and family. I hope that you enjoy your Christmas or if you don't celebrate it, that you enjoy the rest of the month and have a great new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment