Friday, July 4, 2014

Sweet & Slow

So far this summer I am learning, I am growing. This summer I have become more me. I have been learning to relax and enjoy my days slowly. I have been learning to talk with people and to sit quietly to appreciate the realness that surrounds me. I have seen the humanity in my friends faces and in their smiles, I have seen it in their tears and in their posture when they sit down after a long day; my friends who still have time for me. I see the beauty in people now, more than I ever have before. This summer has been magical so far, it's given me endless hours to sit and think. It's given me moments to make decisions and talk to God. I'm an stretching and reaching. I am struggling and learning. I am squinting in the sunlight because I have fallen this summer but I have been given endless sunny days to get back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment