In the past week I've had 2 encounters that have really changed me. I've had 2 encounters with the world that are weighing on my heart. With people who are lose and lonely and sad and abandoned. With people who feel far and feel defeated. With people who are angry and dried up. And I know now without a shadow of a doubt that the world is gross and slimy. I know why I hate it. I know why I need to hate it in order to love God. In order to not be drawn to it. To be devoted and in love with the healer and lover of my heat. Of these people's hearts. People are broken and sad and dying. People are hurting and my heart hearts for them. And I want my heart to hurt more. I pray for my heart to hurt more, for His glory. For His glory may my heart hurt in the way His heart hurts. May my heart love in the way his heart loves because the world needs it.
All glory to Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment