I am really late with a Halloween post but better late then never (probably not true for these sorts of things but shush!) - btw I'm really enjoying the use of parenthesis
I'm not usually a Halloween person, for the last two years I've been known to sit at home on my laptop and a big cup of hot chocolate, so if that's not an indication of my lack of excitement I don't know what is. This year I decided, to heck with it, I'm gonna find me some cat ears and have a good night. And that's what I did. I was still searching for the perfect cat ears (just black ones on a headband, none of this sparkly bow nonsense) the day of Halloween and was very close to just not dressing up. Thankfully my sister let me borrow some tiger printed ones (not perfect, but I wore them anyways). I got all dressed up, did my hair (very curly and very puffy - tigers have a hair like that, don't you know) and packed a suitcase for my cousins house. I have to say, I didn't go to a party and get wasted, I didn't go to a bar (not legal anyways) and I didn't sit at home on my couch with my mac and hot chocolate. Instead, I went trick or treating to my cousins (one is little, don't worry I wasn't actually knocking on doors!) and then went to McDonalds with my cousin and her two friends. I know it may sound like a totally lame way for a couple of university students to spend their Halloween but it was a really hilarious time and I had a great weekend. I had a really good Halloween for the first time in a few years and I'm really glad I didn't just stay home.
Short but sweet - and very late, that's how I like my blog posts. What about you?
Andddddd because I know you all want to see my lame-o pictures (I just really love posting pictures, I sincerely apologize to my friends and cousin who may not love me posting these pictures)








No comments:
Post a Comment