How exciting is this? The welcome post to my little writing haven! It's been a long time since I've wanted to do this and I finally decided that tonight would be the perfect night to execute my long awaited plan. If you've stumbled upon my little page on the internet I hope you stick around and continue reading my little blurbs and blogs. If you do, well, let me introduce myself a little more!
My name is Rebekah but you'll probably know me as Beckah or RVee in my musings. I am 18 years old and on the brink of my life. As of tonight I am graduating high school in about 3 weeks and there are a mere 10 days before my final exams start. Sadly, I am quite obviously not preparing for them, but instead I am writing to no one (or maybe someone) on my newly born blog. Next year I will be attending a university in the city where I live and studying English. I live with my parents and my two sisters (Mel and Leah). I have a huge extended family that is so incredibly important to me. My family is my biggest support system aside from my friends. Now that I've gotten that boring stuff out of the way I can tell you more about who I am and what I love to do.
And of course, who would want to miss out on some selfies?
If you know me (which I hope you will as these posts grow in number) you will know that I am - or strive to be - very creative. I play 2 instruments, sing, read, write and attempt to stay active. This year I've really expanded my horizons and thus learned a lot about myself and the people around me that I didn't know before. One of the smaller scale things that I have learned is that I am completely obsessed with coffee shops and coffee in general. I am a total coffee addict and I am hardly trying to hide it. A small warning here: I will most likely reference coffee at least once in all of my blurbs. My go to outing is a coffee shop or bookstore and I really enjoy just being. I love sitting and learning. My preference is really to take life slowly and simply. I love spending time with my friends, laughing, dancing and making a complete fool of myself. I think it's so important to be happy, people's opinion of you is of no importance if you love you.
I hope that as I continue my little blogs I'll be able to read back on my life and see what I've learned and what I've been through.
If I do this for no one else but myself I feel it's still worth it, but please feel free to follow along behind me as I drink copious amounts of caffeine, write poetry at 1am and spill my heart out all over the internet!
Beckah
No comments:
Post a Comment